Lagom #5: out next week
October 12, 2016
We thought you might like to know that in exactly one week today, our fifth issue will be available to purchase online right here from our website and will hit the shelves of shops all over the world shortly after.
(Subscribed already? Check out our handy guide to find out if Lagom #5 is included in your existing subscription.)
We’re so excited about this new issue. As well as brand new cover format and a tighter focus on travel, Lagom #5 clocks in at 148 pages! Here’s a sneak peek at what we have in store for you:
Here’s a brief taste of the stories we have in our fifth issue:
- A 30(!)-page guide to the specialty coffee scene in Prague, written by none other than the editor of coffee publication Standart
- The Finnish take on tapas from Helsinki restaurant Juuri
- A conversation with Dribbble founder Dan Cederholm about the stress-relieving benefits of playing the banjo
- The Mac repair shop that’s also a cocktail bar — run by a Doctor Who actor
- The Manhattan co-working space for emerging fashion designers
- A look at the creative culture of Riga, written by the editor of Benji Knewman
- Inside the doors of popular New York bookshop (and Lagom stockist) McNally Jackson
- The unique London workshop making bikes with bamboo
- More coffee! We also have a thorough guide on how to taste coffee, written by UK Cupping Champion Jason Gonzalez.
And so much more, all beautifully photographed and illustrated. (You know, this might just be our nicest-looking issue yet!)
We hope that whets your appetite and that we’ll see you here on readlagom.com next Wednesday!